Marilyn Hamilton's Blog

Welcome to my Blog. Thanks for stopping by and submitting a post.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Week 5 Reflection - Open and Online Learning Environments

This is a bit late because I thought that I had posted this reflection but I must have done something wrong. Here it is again.

I was very excited this week to learn about open and online learning environments, because I saw it as a way to connect persons in those countries with resources, training and education that they did not have access to in their own countries.

My nephew who lives in Guyana is very knowledgeable about information systems. In Guyana there are not many opportunities for him to further his education on this subject so he takes courses online from time to time.

As long as the person has access to a computer, they can still keep abreast of a lot of innovations in most subject areas. Open and online learning environments are really make a difference in the lives of many students in developed and developing countries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home