Marilyn Hamilton's Blog

Welcome to my Blog. Thanks for stopping by and submitting a post.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Reflection Week 9 Activities-LMS and LCMS

This week I spent most of my time reviewing the remaining multimedia presentations and responding to comments related to LMS and LCMS.

On the whole, the multimedia presentations were quite good. I for one was grateful for the feedback and made some changes accordingly. Receiving feedback from others as well as reviewing the other presentation were the valuable parts of this assignment in that I was exposed to a wide variety of technologies and the feedback given was very helpful. I was grateful that I was give an opportunity to make changes to my presentation. I created a website and added the PPT to it because there were some problems with some of the links.

The discussion around LMS and LCMS was exhilarating. I really learned a lot. I think that I am far ahead of my colleagues at the University where I teach, in that I know the difference and understand how the various learning strategies can be supported in am LMS and LCMS environment. The discussion also helped me formulate an argument for university wide adoption of the TK20 assessment system.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dianne said...

Hey Marilyn:

I hope that everything is all right. I have missed you on MSN. I did enjoy the presentations as well. I had trouble getting my video to load to the internet. But I am working on that. I will chat with you soon. Dianne

Friday, November 10, 2006 10:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home