Marilyn Hamilton's Blog

Welcome to my Blog. Thanks for stopping by and submitting a post.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Week 12 Reflection

I have learned a tremendous amount about new and emerging technologies that will enable me to make teaching and learning an exciting and rewarding experience.

I have benefited greatly from the postings of my colleagues and from Dr. Powley who always pushed us to learn more and to think more deeply about the subject under discussion.

In addition, I feel that I have benefited from the resources provided that added to the readings in the textbooks.

I wish all of you much success in your future studies and endeavors.

2 Comments:

Blogger David Peter said...

You all have pushed me ... and challenged me. This course has shown me so much ... and challenged me to find ways to integrate these technologies into teaching and learning. I hope that I will be able to find new and innovative strategies to use these new emerging technologies.

Sunday, November 26, 2006 1:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My best wishes to you in your future endeavors, Marilyn!
I enjoyed your comments and postings in the forums. Happy holidays!

Monday, November 27, 2006 9:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home